- Certified Nursing Aide (C.N.A). 4 week course $1200 online and in person M-W-F 930am to 230pm
- Qualified Medication Administration Personal (QMAP) Online $105 8am to 2 pm
- CPR Basic Life Support American Heart Association In person 2.5 hour class $65 NEW and Renewal $55
- First aid class American Heart Association In person 2 hour class includes CPR $70
- Assisted Living Administrator 40 hour required class by the Colorado Department of Health In person $900. Includes QMAP,CPR and First aid. Next class Nov. 2023
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified nursing assistants provide basic nursing duties for patients who are temporarily or permanently unable to care for themselves. CNA duties range from helping with a patient’s personal hygiene to taking the patient’s temperature readings. In some institutions, CNAs provide most of the care for patients. The job is demanding but there are several advantages, some of which are immediate while others will be evident in the future.
About Our CNA School
Our company was founded on the need for compassionate healthcare workers in giving patients the best direct quality of care possible in their time of need. Our program director is a bachelor prepared registered nurse with over 20 years experience in the healthcare industry with great leadership qualities. We base our training off of evidence based practice, and have a certification in Train the Trainer. We are licensed by the State Board of Colorado and our expected pass rate is 99%.